Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lesson 12 Reflection 3

One thing I feel that I want to do is to incorporate video clips wherever possible. If I organize them using del.icio.us will i be able to open it at school? I know that Lori mentioned that del.icio.us is not good for students because you never knowwhat might pop up at the login. I really need organization to keep track of all the online availability.

I would like to create podcasts, but do not feel comfortable enough in the procedure, so I am hoping there will be another opportunity for the Summer Tech Camp materials. Podcasts of lessons would really be great for absent students wo are out sick, leaving for a vacation during school, or for extending learning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great suggestions, Diane. I will definitely be holding more podcasting classes this year. I'm also going to create a second online class and podcasting will be one of the topics covered in that course.

With del.icio.us, yes, teachers can access this at school, however, I don't think students can. I think it would be great for you to use it to organize your links and clips, and then, either you log on and show things on a larger screen for your class, or you can copy your list on a topic and paste it into a Word document for students. That way they can use your links, but won't be subject to all the other connections on del.icio.us.

As always, Diane, if you need help implementing any of this, please let me know and I'll be happy to pop over and work with you. :-)